<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, March 08, 2009


I think have nothing now.




I can't believe the closest people to you could hurt you like that.

Seriously, how can you guys don't even spare a thought.
am i treating you like the way that you should do this fucked up stuffs?

well, i think i am just too nice.
too nice that you people are fucking taking me for granted.

i may be nice enough to you, but i have a clear mind of what the fuck you guys are doing.

sometimes i kept quiet and let it pass, but times like this i think its really fucked up.


I just need a good buddy.
a buddy that understands me.
a buddy that both of us can do things together, where we can enjoy greatly.

i thought i could find one during my teens now.
But so far all seems so fucked up.

fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .