Monday, January 05, 2009
Right at this moment, everything feels so cold.
So alone.
So quiet.
and this urge to update my blog ; to share what's happening to me right at this moment.
I give up.
The three words that i refuse to obey despite the odds against me.
The three words that i will never wanna say it out.
but now..
I give up..
on finding a companion.I couldn't.
Expectations were sky high.
feelings were locked deep down.
And mind is twisted by thousands vines.
This, i have to give up.
I don't seek no more.
I couldn't anymore.
This is terrible.
Its just day 5 of 2009.
And every hope collapsed already.
Every chance vanished already.
Ha, there's still 360 days to go.
But i'm afraid it might turn out the same.
Another year would flew by.
Time is ticking..
slowly, i'll realised i'm nothing.
Perhaps you will wonder why the sudden mood, the sudden negativity of me.
Its because i'm feeling something.
something thats killing me.
its like a bug under my skin, eating every bits of my flesh.
its like a virus in my organs, destroying every function.
& its called,
loneliness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .