Sunday, December 21, 2008
Yet another day have ended.
Work work work.
Tmr have work again.
ha, and next week i have a day full shift.
It will be nuts.
I'm planning to head to the gym in the morning tmr, and after which, head to work.
After work have to rush down to heeren to collect my xmas purchase.
Perhaps i will drop the idea of going down to gym...
I shall see ltr.
I've been listening to the song Leave out all the rest by my fave band, Linkin Park.
Hmms..
It was used for during the credits for the movie Twilight.
And it left a feeling in me.
Should i say it made me think deeper in the song, think deeper for my life so far.
Well..Sometimes i dreamt to be a singer, performing major concerts, have interviews with different channels. And, having my name on the headlines of donating huge sum of money to charity.
For the last part, i will explain.
I believe that if i am rich one day, i will share my fortune.
I know how its like to live in a life financially-weak.
And its not easy at all.
Its tough and tiring..like now i have to work when i can during the holidays while most of my friends enjoy outside..
And right now, i really wanna be successful in life.
But sometimes i see its not easy at all..
I have thoughts of migrating to other countries, where opportunities are more there.
I don't know really.
Its sad always seeing others without any financial difficulties when i myself have tough times dealing with money-related issues.
Sigh, i will say, its still early to think so far.
Can't wait for having my own house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .