Sunday, November 30, 2008
I've made the choice to leave my past as much as possible behind me.
Forget the past. Forget the point that i have long history of negative posts in this blog. Forget about how i struggle through each problem. Forget about how tough life have been so far and on going.
Its time for a change. Its time that i believe in myself. Its time to love myself.
When no one is there to love me, i have myself now.
I've not yet found the right girl, but i won't stop searching.
Nah, i ain't desperate cause i now love myself.
I may be short, wears a average look, but i have my capabilities.
I have my talents. And i will make full use of them.
Come to think, we gotta live teenage once in a lifetime. I am not gonna waste it.
For all the people there that have hurt me, i forgive you.
Nah, no grudges. I am protecting myself from your harm again.
And girls, stop lying to me. Stop giving me the hope or come to me just because i have fame or looks. I tell you here right now, i have neither.
Today at work was great, i attracted both sexes.
Yes, to the extent one of the guy asked my no.
Well, its against the company policy *ahem* to give no.
So i kinda rejected.
End of story.
Had fun at work, but was tiring.
Enjoyed my 4 months in newurbanmale, and believe its just the beginning.
Seriously, its the people that keep me here.
I made lots of friends in num, and i mean good friends.
I've learnt things, and i won't stop learning.
Well, some were kinda 'bad'.
- You can't blame when you're working in all-male environment.
*ahem*, the rest is for you to imagine what sort of 'things' that i've learnt.
well, if you have time i would like you guys to check out this two songs from Nick Lachey: 'What's Left of Me' & 'I can't Hate you Anymore'
Search them up in youtube and enjoy!
P.S They disabled the embedded thingy so i can't post it here.
;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .