Friday, November 14, 2008
Its fucked up how girls can screw my life.
Seriously, i fucking hate it.
I don't see a point why its always be who get these shits.
Am i a jerk?
Do i offend anyone?
Am i not good enough?
Oh come'on, fuck it.
Its how ridiculous one fucking girl who was the one come into my life, and leave with the fucking blame that i was the one at fault.
I've already not going into people's life for goodness sake.
And now, its like fucked up really.
Oh, thank you S****,
I didn't know you could do this shit to me.
I didn't know all along i was such a fucking fool.
I should have left you long ago.
i should i just let this go long ago.
Why must you be such a fucked up person?
You're fucking childish, and i swear you gonna regret losing me.
'Cause now, you have set my heart on blaze.
Lets burn in hell.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .