<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Great.



Everything seems to be come crashing down on me.
First i'm letting her go.
Second my workplace got fucked up people
Thirdly my wireless internet connection broke down on me.
Fourthly i realised people are talking to me just to ask all about num.




Yes.
Its like finally i am letting her go.
I don't even know how it even started. How could i even fall for someone like her.
Its unbelievable how long it have been, but i would say i am glad i am letting it go.

Workplace was great. i have fun people around...and fucked up ones too.
In fact, it was just one black sheep in this herd to cause me to start feeling unhappy.
So the rumour was true, he indeed was a fucked up I/C.
I am fortunate he is not the I/C of my posted place, but i was constantly posted to different places.
Well, i have found a solution to this shit.
If i was posted to that outlet and he is working that day, i will find a replacement.
That's it.


I can't believe my wireless can break down on me.
Past days i have been borrowing other people's internet to do my reflection journal, till now i am manually plucking in the cable to use my own's.
this sucks, really sucks.


I see the bad thing about working at num now.
I can't believe people come talking to me just to find out how much is this, how much is that, whether can i get them discounts.
After they are done, they walk off.
How nice of you people.
I don't mind telling, i don't mind letting you know how much is that, which outlet sells it. But why must you come talk to me just to get these info?
Am i just another place to get num information?


These days indeed was bad enough for me.
I've no mood to do anything.
Or anything can i do.








I'm looking for that someone now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .