<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, August 13, 2008


In this life, how much have i achieved?
F/.







Why do i have to face problems so huge, i wanna die each time i got hit?
But still, i keep on believing, keep on moving on.
Yet the harder i try, the harder i fall.
No, it no longer seems to be 'failure-leading-to-success'.

'Cause it f/ing killing me.


It will be no surprise if i were to be found dead one day.


-Whatever i do, i fail.
Wherever i go, people seems to go against me.
Whenever i wanna do my best, i got hit hard back down.
Whoever i wanna love, always hurt me so badly.


Now i see no light.
I see no hope.
I see no burning determination in me.
I'm falling deeper and deeper..

into a death slumber.














when will i wake up?
Only time can tell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .