<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, July 19, 2008


A thousand questions lurks in my mind..








"You deserve someone better"
:No i don't. There won't be someone since i believe you are the one. I may be good, may be the rarest of kind, may be the kindest of soul, i don't care. 'Cause one love, that's for you.



"I have complicated matters, not into r/s"
:Don't worry, i'll be here, just here. I'll give you strength, give you hope, give you everything you needed. In the end, i asked for you to be happy, with or without me.



"I think you're a moron, shoo!"
:Well, perhaps i might be in your eyes. Then i will leave, leave quietly.No, i won't give up giving what you need to stay happy, even if you so gonna hate me for the rest of your life.



"I believe this life, we can only be the bestest buddy ever, really."
:Then i would definitely find a guy better than me, find a guy that can give more than me to you. I believe this is what i can do for you as your best buddy.
For you to be happy, i am happy too.




"I don't know you very well, we shouldn't be together.."
:Its ok, whether will you avoid me or not, it wouldn't have to matter. I believe that if we belong together, time will allow us to be closer, allow you to realise my presence here. Even if it don't, its ok! 'Cause these days, i hope i can do what i need to do. giving what you needed to, to be happy. =)








Whatever questions i have, whatever situations you're truly in,
Whatever you might gonna say to me, i would say it won't hurt me.

If i happen to answer you in any of the above situations, then its good.

At least i let you know,
What i say i mean it.























Those may be just what i predicted of different outcomes now,
It doesn't matter which will it truly is.
For what i answered there, is just what i would do, what i will say to you.
I say things from my heart, i do things for what i should do.

Yours truly,
Marvin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .