<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Friday, July 18, 2008


Since 5.38am this morning, i have been thinking.
Thinking so much, its the first time i never sleep even a single wink in the entire 1 hr trip home today.

whenever i closes my eye, the words you said & your face would appear.
My mind was entirely occupied by you.
Seriously, i am not escaping, not at all.



Contacting you best now is through..offline messaging on Msn.
I have many questions in my head,
I had many things i want to know..
But i believe so much that if you want to say, you would tell me.

So i'm not gonna ask you.
Perhaps the more i say out, the more you would distant me.
There seems like an ocean between us ; but that's not very far to me.
You lived in the furthest west, i lived in the furthest east.
42km apart, but i'm not affected at all.

Yes, you might avoid me.
This might cause a barrier between us.
I would admit being sad, but not gonna stay that way.
My purpose here now is simple.

You = Happy = Staying Happy.


But what i am afraid of is..
I couldn't do anything for you.

Sigh,
You have a good life and happy life already.
You don't need me here at all..
This is what i felt..











I don't want to let go,
I don't want to run away.





I finally understood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .