Thursday, July 17, 2008
I can't believe i told her.
This is so not me..'cause i said it through msn!
Sigh.
I finally realised.
Whatever outcome it might be,
I shouldn't worry so much.
I shouldn't doubt so much.
I wouldn't need to ask much.
I wouldn't need to expect much.
I wouldn't have to think what will happen.
'Cause love, have come to a point in me ;
where it doesn't have to be two parties in love.
I realised, if i love her, I will just have to do everything that matters to make her happy.
Make sure she's safe.
Make sure everything is all right.
This is love.
Yes, Marvin learnt to give love.
Marvin learnt to care more.
Marvin hopes to be able to do well in giving.
I know later tonight,
When she switched on her laptop,
Signed in her msn,
My message will popped out.
She will read,
& everything, will never be the same...again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .