<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, May 04, 2008


"Swear it again - Westlife"










Sorry, been busy and tired to update my blog.

You see, dragon boat takes up most of my time ya.
Its 4 times aweek yo!
Oh, and last Friday training is freaking tough.
Toughest i ever had since the first day.
Madness, i almost collapse during the training.
however i still made it through, i knew i could.
And i definitely would. You see, Marvin Don't give up.
;)

comes to anything, Marvin just won't back down. till the last breath i have, i will stay on, i will hold on.

'Mind over Body' eh?


Oh, It's pretty clear i need someone close now.
Damn, where were my close friends?
All seems to be disappeared/busy-with-their-life.

And well, honestly you got my attention.
But will i really falls for you?I don't know.
Or perhaps i should say, i don't have time to think about it.
Maybe i would say, you should decide.
I do feel that you have feelings, but how far will you go?

Ha, I'm leaving it to fate, I'm leaving it to you.
Well, once I've scheduled my time well enough, i will consider much about it.

Since now my priority is studies then Dragonboat.
Well, i can always put you in my life, deep down in my heart.

But it all gonna take time.

So, take care yo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .