<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, May 25, 2008


"No matter how much good deeds i'll do and i've done, one mistake is enough to destroy my life."


















So i totally wasn't very happy when i went for today's dragonboat.
I wouldn't say the reason, and honestly.
I'm making a not-so shocking annoucement now is that..there is high chance i am quitting DB.

reason is once i found a job, i probably will leave..since weekend is the most impt training for DB.

Fuck that.
I hate kind of life that i don't have a choice.
Never was life going my way, no matter how much i would or had sacrificed for others, the end result always have me to be sad/unhappy.

Yet i stil persistant despite those fucked up results.
Afterall, i'm pretty much sick of living man.
No meaning, dull, colourless and i felt so hopeless/helpless/useless.

Headache nowadays, and i mean literally headache.
I guess i didn't dry my hair dried enough.
whatever, though it might be killing me..argh.


Adding salt to my injury eh..
Damn.





















Till now, i aren't happy in life.
I felt so..empty, alone.
Sometimes i really hope i could just give up.
I've heard enough of 'better days are ahead' sort of sentences.
Seriously, i'm struggling to survive already.

Its just so.....sad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .