<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, May 21, 2008


"Bleeding love - Leona Lewis"


















cool.
Today is like so sucky and boring.lols.
totally damn sad that i sorta lost many secondary school mates.


But well, i dont give a f now la.
Since its time for them to move on, so be it.
I've nothing to worry about.
-But wad really troubled me is i lost some close friends.



Nevertheless, its time to move on la.
Well, afterall i ain't any idol or something for people to really remember me.
See, new friends of theirs will replace the ones that are like..me?=)


Ha-ha.
Hmm, cool.
I think i won't win that fashion show thingy.LOL

Let's see, my prediction for the results is...
Farhan & Rachel.


i could sense that Farhan want to win badly, and hey, he deserves to win.
As for rachel, i think she just got faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too many supporters than the rest.

'Cause i would say that Sharon has the aspect to carry the title Ms Sui. =)



Btw, if i win it would be miracle, but here just to thank those who voted me.
I'll update the results asap.
check back soon.




seeee- ya.







-------------------- When you're looking at the left.
Oh, that is today's picture.
So this is the 'after' picture of the dragonboat as i promised.
I realised not much change so i just post the recent one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .