Saturday, April 26, 2008
"No air - Jordin sparks feat. Chris brown"
So out of 3 trainings, i attended only 2 of them.
The third training, which held last friday(yesterday) i missed it.
Due to family issues which yeah, personal.
Plus my biceps still hurting alot.
But i kinda find it bigger already.
well, i still wanna grow taller!
Fuck.
I need 8cm more.
within a year.
*sigh*
Please let me grow 8cm more at least!!
Coming Monday will be the next training.
Quite looking forward to it.
Actually, i am pretty much wanting to go school.
Why?Simply is that i am so alone during weekends.
I hate the feeling of being on my own man, seriously.
Oh, btw i already got a picture on 'before' for my -before/after- thingy.
This time will be on Dragonboat as promised right?
So probably next month or sth, i will post both pictures and compare.
So you guys better look forward to it! =P
The tougher it is, the more it drives me to achieve it.
I got your back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .