Monday, March 03, 2008
"Stop And Stare - One Republic"
That's another nice song i'm into these days.
Well, hope tml's interview gonna be a successful one.
Well, num, u better call me if not i'll not be working there! =)
I needed money so well, yeahs..
accept wadeva i can to get a job first.
Earn some money and if num called, and i too passed its interview, so sorry i'll be heading to num! =)
enough of that man.
hmms, it's getting late and i just can't sleep..
what's wrong with me man.
troubled and bothered by many things.
Damn.
Hmms..
I wondered how poly gonna be.
pretty much excited abt it man.
Can't wait to enjoy a new environment, not to say the GYM! hohoho
I think by the end of next year, i'll have my ideal pecs i always been dreaming of.
However, not so into weights yet as i wanna grow taller! argh.
Hmms..well, guess that's abt it today.
I'll update tml on how's my interview went and on how's my day tml.
So till then, see ya.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .