<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Monday, March 24, 2008


So have you guys voted for me?!
hahas.





Its been three days since i updated my blog.


Aren't feeling very good these days, sadly.

Well,honestly, i don't know what exactly to update on my blog for today's post.
well,I can't wait to be working my days off each day.
Life have been meaningless for me, so far.
It's like a Art, without colours.
It's like a Comedy, without a comedian.

'Cause it's like Life, without you.
I need you, i really do.
I can't do this alone, yet i am now.
I'm struggling, and all i'm asking you, 'Don't Write me off, just yet."
It's never been easy for me.

All my life, I've been looking for someone like you.
But yet, i let you slipped away.
I couldn't breathe easy without you by my side.

I'm here without you baby,but you're still on my lonely mind.
I still think about you baby & i dream about you all the time.
And last night, i dreamt that you were beside me.
It seems so real, that i cried when you touched me.

If there's one thing in this life i know that is true:
Is the love that i feel when i'm thinking of you.
No oceans no mountains can keep us apart ;
'Cause no one can take away someone who lives in your heart....








-Some combination of lyrics.
'You', haven't appeared in my life, just yet.















78 words

Speedtest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .