Tuesday, March 04, 2008
"All By myself - Celine Dion"
So today was my interview eh?
Before so, i received a sms.
oh my lord!
It's num!
hohoho
I was so excited i can almost grab any girl and give her a whole......
rubbish.
i was so excited that i just typed the damn crap above.
get the idea?
good.
; I was excited.
ho ho ho!
Tml if i get through, i'll update.
If i didn't get through, i'll delete this blog.
LOL
kiddin man.
omgosh.
I am going nuts.
nono, not cos of the interview.
But because i needa exercise ltr and i am so tired now.
dammnit.
i think today's post is real hilarious man.
trust me,
3 out of 5 person will at least smile reading my post.
the rest.....
just find it lame.
wahahhsahshashas
LAUGH MY WAY OUT OF THIS STUPID POST.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS~
(and so on and so on.)
----------------------------------------------------------
Life's still goes on.
Though i doubt YOU will read, well,
Just feel like clearing some probably misunderstanding.
I don't like her la and stop thinking i do.
I just find her more trustable so i talks more to her.
So please, dont think or suspect anything.
I hate to have this kind of feeling man.
Yes, i am saying you,
who asked me at BK just now.
well, you oso wont read my post so,
wadeva.
And just for a little extra,
I am SINGLE now and i DON'T have any interest in ANY girl ANYMORE.
Since the day i got so used being on my own......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .