<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, February 20, 2008


"Not so bad afterall"














Walking alone sometimes aren't bad at all.
Pretty happy with my new comp's specification.

Here it goes :
Core 2 Duo 2.0GHZ Processor
250GB Sata Hard Disk
2GB DDR Ram
Dedicated 8600GT Graphics
Sata DVD Rewriter


Muhahas.Great isn't it?
it's self-fixed. =)
However, i realised i have nothing to do with this comp except pouring in my sorrows and fears to my blog.
Perhaps updating my other stuffs, and....I'll have nothing much more to do!
Oh well..


I miss the times having someone around wherever you are.
I miss the feeling of being loved.
Hmms..But i got no more hope of searching for it.
Now i just wanna be alone.
I just wanna be on myself.



"Well, I never saw it coming.
And I should've started running
A long, long time ago."

Over You - Chris Daughtry


"I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've gone,
Please come back home..."

Where'd You Go - Fort Minor


"Looking back on the things I've done
I was tryin' to be someone
I played my part
And kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart"

Shape Of My Heart - BSB


Uhs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .