<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, February 23, 2008


"If you want, everything could be going your way."














But it comes with consequences.
So you decide yourself.







These days i aren't feeling much all right at all.
Feeling so down with family like that...
Feeling so down when i have no one i can really really talk to.
yet i am not backing out,
Yet i am not giving up.

They drives me so much,
I've this hunger for success..
This strong hunger where i will devour what's hindering me.
This hunger that will destroy myself within just to taste the final success just to fucking prove to them, everyone.

You people force me into this,
You people drive me into this.

I no longer gonna talk so much,
I no longer gonna react too much.

But i will surely do my very best to fucking show to everyone single one of you.








I'll make sure i'll be back.
Damn it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .