Friday, February 15, 2008
Hey,
What's life without a computer powered with the internet?
Sucks.Totally sucks.
Well,Managed to borrow my brother's laptop for this very moment to update my soon-to-be rotten blog.
Hmm..
Looks like i've been keeping everything to myself eh.
I just don't know where to start saying something.
Well,to be frank,
I've realised feelings are developing but however,
I'm rejecting it.
At first i thought i was just needed a friend to talk to,
But i was proven wrong when no friends were there when i needed them.
Well,It does allow me to realise i need more than just a friend.
I need someone that can care for me,someone that understands how i feel,
someone that will be there with me even if the whole world turns against me.
That someone,I'll hope she'll appear in my life soon.
For every second i'm suffering in this world, i need someone.
That very someone.
But as for now, i've yet to have even ANYBODY to be with me when i am in my darkest moments.
Nobody.
So when will that someone appear?
I'll be persevering till that twist of fate.
Where everything will be going much much smoother than what i am going through now.
My computer may seems dead, but i am not.
My phone's not.
And i'm not givin up till the very end,
Till even to only to see that someone with my very last breath,
I'm not, never, ever gonna give up again.
And actually i noticed this someone,
A possible someone.
But we don't communicate much,
But we don't know each other yet very much.
Should i go on, or should i just stick to plan and leave it to fate?
The truth, will definitely be out there.
Till then my lovely readers,
I'll bid farewell.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .