Monday, February 25, 2008
"最美的爱情往往定格在回亿里."
"The most beautiful love always lingers only in memories.."
I did a translation myself..sort of thing.
I keep telling myself everything gonna be all right.
I keep believing i'll be just fine, i'll be doing fine.
And now, i shall work hard for success.
Yes i will, work my very best for the taste of success.
Still stuck with,"gonna f**king prove to all of you" thinking.
Seriously i can't wait for poly life to come.
why?
Cos i'll enjoy being cold and mean to new people..
Wahahahahas.
I'm sick..sick in the mind i guess.lols.
Seriously i bet there will be people come asking me why.
Why being cold and mean?
Why change the way i am?
seriously, i'll have to give it a serious thought too.
The first thing came to my mind was to be alone.
I just wanna be alone.
I just wanna keep myself busy,
And guess what, ridiculously if i manage to work at num,
i think i won't be cold and mean ; i doubt num will allow me so. ;)
So well, let the interview determine my future in poly.
It sucks to leave fate in others hand.
Fate is in OUR hands.
I do encourage you people to work hard on what you want in life.
Be it a good life,
Be it a good wife,
Be it just a great looking knife,(lols!)
just go ahead and work hard.
"Conscience clear and fear nothing."
Remember that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .