<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, January 05, 2008


Somewhat i am back.
For some reasons, i must be back.


Last night You made me realised.
Last night i changed my mind of forever be missing out of the world's events.


I think it's really over.
I'm sorry,memories still lies,
But what it have become is the past ;
I shall not look back, i shall let it go.

We can't be couples for now ; Our thinkings can't link.
I'm sorry it have to be it that way.
What i wanna see you is to move on happily without me.
I guess we loved each other too deeply, but wrongly.

The reasons why i am back are a few.
1. ****ne need someone to talk/listen to, i can't afford to let her be alone just like that.

2. N**a*** need a 'doctor' that can make sure she's all right and make sure she can handle her own emotions.

3. W** **m **on* need me to acc him, he needs my company!

4. I don't wanna live life so unhappily anymore.
I DON'T WANNA BE SO UNHAPPY ANYMORE.






























































But i can't do this alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .