Wednesday, January 23, 2008
I think i am the only reader to my blog.
Ha, kinda like realised;
I walk alone,
I laugh alone,
I cry alone,
Is all seems to be my own decision.
Tomorrow will be the day we get our 'O' level results.
I can't sleep,No, not about that.
Whenever i am sad, i can't sleep.
Due to the fact i'll be thinking stuffs,
Thinking and thinking.
Till the sun comes out.
Till i fall asleep.
So pathetic.
So ridiculous.
I lay on my bed this evening.
It's just myself and i.
And yea, i realised how easy i am to be drifted away from the world of friends.
Does anyone even care?Sometimes i felt being used,
Felt being treated like a piece of clothing;
Where you'll put it aside after usage.
Dump it at the dark and cold wardrobe.
Leave it till someday you feel like using it again.
Sometimes i just felt so.
Sometimes i just felt like, fuck this shit life.
Ha,so pathetic.
I'll have my eyes shut.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .