<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, December 29, 2007


What is going on now?


Whatever i said, was turned the other way round.
Whatever i do will eventually make me in the wrong.


When can you ever understand what i am trying to say?
Do you see the problem now?
I've been hoping and hoping for very long already.
I loved you so deeply that i persevere.But each time you brought me down with your assumptions and misunderstandings, it is fading bit by bit.
I've realised our character clashes long ago, yet i just hope and tries my best to find a way to solve it.
It's nothing to do with you at all, do you see it?It's about me.
I'm getting tired already.Tired and i seriously mean it.
We quarrels over things we don't have to at all.
---It's because of our character clashes so badly, we quarrelled things just like that?

I still love you.Just, I'm feeling things aren't working out..
We can still be together happily, but we have to solve it as soon as it can?
I'm hopeless already..I'm really lost at what to do..

















Save me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .