<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, November 24, 2007


Dark clouds slither without a sound, hovering above, covering the frightening night as the clock strikes 1 am.

There i go as i walk.
Slowly and gently, not wanting to be seen ; perhaps i wasn't even being noticed.
Every step i take, memories flashed through my mind as if they were in my way.
First step, family gone.
As i can feel pain in my heart, i took another step.
Second step, Friends gone.
This time i can feel tears were forming,hard as i could i controlled.

Shut my eyes gently,i hope my next step will be better.
The third step, i fell. Fell so hard i burst open my forehead as i landed on the ground.
Tasting my own blood in my mouth, sadistically i laughed.
Laugh at how pathetic i am.
Laugh at all the along i was the one.
The one abandoned.
The one mocked at.
The one that everyone threw stones at.
I was...the one.

I pick myself up, fucking heck about my busted forehead,I tried yet another step.
The fourth step i shall call, was successful..till.
I felt a pushed from behind.
There i go, landed on the ground, but this time i felt my heart burst open.
'Cause i know who pushed me, unintentionally, but painfully.

Lying there was the choice i used to choose.
Not now anymore.
I'm heading to the edge.
I'm leaving with my head hang low.
For what i know, The whole world fucks me up.
For what i know, Everyone was screwing me up all the time.

Perhaps i made the wrong choice of living on 3 years ago.
If that moment i had jumped,
I would be by now in hell, where fire burns me.
If you care about me,






























It's too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .