Monday, October 29, 2007
Current Mood : Missed
Feeling : Restless ; Uneasy
Current Music : 'Si Nian Shi Yi Zhong Bing'
First of all, gotta thank you readers ; I thought my blog only i would read. *laughs*
Gotta wish those taking the O' Levels [just like me] all the best ya!
Though i doubt my abilities, i'll still try my best. =/
Pretty troubled these days.
Many things are threatening to crash down on me.
I can't help, but to fear i might give up one day.
Hmms..I guess i wouldn't be much missed too. lols.
Whatever it comes, or whatever it have become, as far as i stand(or lay), i won't give up.
But who knows, one day when everything come crashing down, perhaps i might.
Gotta say another things is,
No point escaping ; it doesn't help at all.
I face it.
(Guess because of this attitude, i always get shoved down to the ground, lols)
*While you are out there, i'm walking down the streets, missing you.*
*When was the last time i say,"I Love You?"*
*When was the last time i embraced you?*
*sigh*
I believe everything have their bright side, we must, and always to look on the bright side, and not those which bring us down..Hmms..
I begin missing everyone already.
What comes after the O' Levels?
Graduation.
Where will you guys be?
Will i ever to see you guys again after 5 years from now?
Will you guys recognise me?
ahh..please keep my contact,update me if you changes your number.
If you aren't sure you got my number, check with : 9***2353
If this fits, you should know the missing 3 digits.
Thanks.
Gotta miss you guys.
Take care guys,
And once again, all the best. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .