<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, October 06, 2007


Current Mood : Glad
Feeling : Exhausted ; Full of thoughts ; Worried
Current Music : No Promises - Shayne Ward




Today was much happening.
Once again not gonna Say much about anything,
But i wanna apoloygise to Michelle sitoh pei ling.
She'll know why.
But do hope she forgive me though.
Let's move on..once again.


Hmms..Not much preparations made for the upcoming O levels.
*sigh*
How i wish i could remembers everything, then i'll just have to revise a little, give it my best shot there, and screw all those nerds out there. *laughs*
Well, perhaps gonna try harder!
*sigh*
I'm so stupid afterall, so lazy afterall, so silly afterall, and..
I'm just useless. =(

No one can change the fact.
Neither could i.
I'm just someone useless ; I failed in everything i do.
The only thing i could do well is sports related.
Can i sing?I don't think i sound good.
Can i be a model?I think i'm too short.
Can i be a pilot?I think i'm not smart enough.
*sigh*

Dreams only come true during the night when i'm asleep.
*aigh*
I realised people are giving up on me.
Many came trying to change my negative mindset ;
All of them left with disappointment.
Many came back once more ;
But gave up yet another time.
Now i'm left with few ;
They still, can't be any help.
I'm alone now ;
But still i'm not giving up.

Perhaps one day i might.

*sigh*




All the best for upcoming O levels.
Take care, Goodnight.

All my love, Marvin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .