<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Thursday, October 18, 2007


Current Mood : Down
Feeling : Abandoned ; Sick ; Lost
Current Music : Apologize - Timbaland feat. one republic






Perhaps being cut down ten feet off the ground doesn't seems like a good thing to you.
How about i give you a punch right to your fucking face, and apologize, will you fucking forgive me?
And try tearing me apart and then try fixing it back.

fuck that.

Fuck everything that goes around.
I'm better off commiting suicide.

Perhaps i should.
I am just so pathetic.
No more being depressed.
No more blowing up my mind with thoughts.
No more hitting on chest and say 'i'll stand back up'.
No more laughing and smiling with friends,
No more singing and joking around;
No more consulting me for advices or as listening ear.
Fucking no more marvin.


cut me down, on this pathetic rope i'm clinging on to.
Not going to?Perhaps i should just let go; once and for all.

I've failed again.
So so useless.
After tonight,
I'll different.

Perhaps i should be dead by now, dead inside.
mentally, emotionally.

I just seems to have no one.
When i'm at my lowest,
Where were everyone?

Right now, Right here, Right at this fucking moment,
Everything seems to be crashing on me.
How the fuck can i handle, to 'stand back up' again?
When everytime i was shoved back to the fucking ground?

Perhaps you are right.
I should be gone long time ago.
Take it i've been living on borrowed time.
Even now.

I just can't seems to make any sound.
Does anyone out there hear my cries?
Perhaps it is too late for me to be what i could.







Then might as well,
Fucking leave me alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .