<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Post:





Past is past.

Time has come to a point where i need to realise;
Whether do i existed.
Boom.
Sometimes i am,
Sometimes i'm not.

What matters is..
Does anyone know at all?

Today went for lessons as usual.
Hmms..Had some fun after that when i went to study/revise with jonathan.
Ate alot today.
I had dinner TWICE.
Once when out with jon where i had longjohnsilver's Combo 1 [Pathetic.}
And the other when i reached home;
A packet of chicken rice.
I finished it. Not even a single grain of rice is spared.
People who know me will know i don't like wasting food. ;)

Slept at 2am this morning and woke at 7.40am. - 5hours 40mins.
Ytd slept at 2.30am morning and woke at 7.30am - 5hours.

Two days total = 10hours 40mins..hey! that's actually the amount of time i always sleep during holidays!=.=

Whatever.


Gotta go le.
Btw, the light in my room burned off;
I'm typing in the darkness.=)
Realises afterall my typing skills are great.


Till anytime then,
Goodnight.
-Marvinsohshaowen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .