<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Sunday, September 09, 2007


Post :



Current Mood : Glad/Happy
Feeling: Great; Motivated; Good.
Current Music : Better Man - Robbie Williams


I realised my dream, or perhaps my vow, to do something.
Perhaps not something, but a lifetime vow. Hmms...

It al begins back in 6years ago.
Too much of problems in family;
I made a vow.
I don't think it'll be nice to say it here or anywhere,
Cause i don't think it helps to tell it to others.
I'm sorry, not i don't wish to, but i felt it's better if you guys don't know about it.yeahs.


I now made a choice;
Nothing would comes without effort,
This means i'll put extra effort in some *things* =)
Enjoy my sudden change of 'goodness' ;)

Time will tell what i'm talking about that vow 'thingy'

If you can't see it yourself, then well, perhaps you'll have to try harder.
My lips are kept shut, So don't try to be funny and come intimidate me to say it! ;)


(yeah yeah, like anyone DARE to come intimidate me =.= )
--or perhaps no one wants to harm this little cute guy here! oops!

All right, perhaps that's all for today.
Oh, by the way, tomorrow onwards would be my prelims. =/
Aww..means i'm gonna go through exams fever..*yelled*

Well well well..Till then,
Goodnight.


-Marvin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .