<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, September 22, 2007


Current Mood : Worried
Feeling : Scared; Lost
Current Music : More Than Words - Frankie J.



Tomorrow will be my blog's 2nd years anniversary.(23september)
The day after will be my birthday.
So?
I no longer care about 'whether its my birthday or not'
*sigh*
I hate the month of september.
It's always been the worst.
Today things turned out badly.
I failed once, yet again.

I wonder how long more do i need just to be a better man.
Fuck that.
oh, mind my vulgar.

I aren't that able to control not saying that damn f word when i'm feeling kinda down now though.
Wait, perhaps not now, just today as a whole.

Yeahs, i have to admit i am feeling better now.
But no doubt today was bad, pretty bad.
I raised my voice at her ; i cried ; i felt so worried ; i felt so useless ; i failed as a good man ; i didn't managed to show her 101% of love.

Omg.Everything is so against me.
Yes, i am not afraid of listing or saying them down here.
Afterall, what can you reader do about US?
This whole damn sh!t is all along about us, yet we have people poking their noses into our lives.
Wait, before you readers close this window and hurl vulgarities at me,
I may not be saying about you.
You won't have to feel guilty if you didn't done anything right?
Well, for those who did, i don't like you.
You cause problems between us, you made us lost lots of precious time together.

Do the F you know how BUSY is SHE?
Can't you understand?
She only manage to spare me 1 hour or 2.
Yet you wanna snatch it away from me?
Hey, i am her lover, not you!
Damn you morons.
Please just be alittle understanding can?

I had enough already.
I don't want things always go so wrong.
And yes, don't misunderstood me.
I aren't saying to ANY particular person.
Cause i hate to target anybody.
I say it cause it's how i felt and what i am going through.
I may not know is you, but i just know you came and interfere.

Please leave us alone all right?
She already had no time for me.
*sigh*

fuck it man!










One day i had a dream ;
I died during my birthday.
Hey, two more days it would be.
But would i die?
No one will ever know.


Till the day it shall be,
Goodnight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .