<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, September 19, 2007


Current Mood : Sad
Feeling : Tired ; Sick ; relieved(of exams)
Current Music : Stan - Eminem feat. Dido


Hmms..images formed in my mind, i can't avoid it.I can't Endure either.
It's scary, It's hurtful, yet i have to move on.
Decision came upon me ; I am lost to what to do.
Help me, Save me. For i may not live anymore.
My time may come soon/perhaps not so soon.

I wonders, i feared.
I prayed, i hoped.
I struggled and i...fell.

I've fallen too much ; I've lost the strength to stand back up.
What else can i do?
I couldn't reach to the stars in the darkest nights.
I broke the last strand of hope.
I am on the verge of giving up.

What more can i say?
People tried indeed.
Everyone that cares about me tried indeed.
But none were successful.


..... ...... .....


'Cause deep down in me,
My greatest enemy is..

Myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .