Sunday, September 30, 2007
Current Mood : Sad
Feeling : Stressed ; Trapped ; Shoved
Current Music : In Pieces - Linkin Park
Music Blasting through my ears.
It's really time i gotta stand back up.
I hate these shoving and pushing around.
Let's smile and laugh each time i fell down.
-
Perhaps it might reduce the pain induced.Next track running, Bleed It Out - Linkin Park.
Perhaps i should 'bleed it out',
Ignore the pain, dig it deep in me and throw it away.
How i wish i could scream real hard now,
How i wish i could run a thousand miles now.
Spinned and twirled goes my mind ;
I'm losing the final grip of hope. --
Ahh, damn it.And then the next track, Given Up - Linkin Park.
No, i'm not giving up.I've yet to given up.
Yes, it might be another day laid to waste.
But nothing is stopping me from going ahead.
Moving forward.
It's been a time since i last stay strong.
I might be focus, but i'm scared ; I am not prepared.
Though i am looking for help somehow somewhere, i'm all on my own.
There's something wrong with me.
Seriously.Please put me out of my misery,
I am telling this to myself.
And yeahs, put me out of my
fucking misery.
No, never i am giving up.
But i can see, you are giving up on me.
Shut my teary eyes ;
Clenched my fist,
I'll fucking stand back up.
All along, it have been me.
Yes or no, i need time to accept it.
Wash away my wrongdoings with mercy as i begged.
There's no turning back, where tomorrow has yet to come.
How to forgive myself?
I asked myself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .