Friday, September 21, 2007
Current Mood :
NormalFeeling : Blur ; Restless
Current Music : I Know What Love Is - Celine Dion
Hmms..I'm glad i've accepted the fact, that i don't live for the past, but for the future.
Images though still formed in my mind, twirled me round and round ; simple make me tired/confused/weak.
I strive for the final breath, where i'll give you my last best shot.
Whether i could stay on or move on,
It's up to how strong is my faith in living on.
Honestly, i don't wish to die either.
Who wants to die so much eh?I know i'll be sounding contradicting as i wants to
die very much..*sigh*
But i know, nothing will stop me from giving you the best i could.
3 days from todae, might just yet be another empty day.
Every year, it's expected(and it really is) that the month of september is the worst month for me.I'll just have to accept it.
Perhaps soon i would, as every year goes by, the same 'saddening' things happens during september. As i know, there will be stars even in the darkest nights, but i am just being blinded.
Ahh..save me.btw, got back some results today.
Kinda average. i know i can do better than this. Hmms.
Till then, i'll be back.
P.s Thank you people. =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .