Thursday, September 27, 2007
Current Mood :
neutralFeeling : Worried ; Stress
Current Music : Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
Hmms..
Glancing back to my results, i grasped.
I really am worried. Worried about the damn studies.
Hmms.. JC or Poly ?
*sigh*
I'm starting to doubt my pilot dream. Why?
I thought about some stuffs, think and think and think.
Firstly, pilot needa have a high level of education. =.=
Secondly, (which is the one bothered me the most.) is that if i made it to be a pilot, then what about my future family?My wife?My children?
No way i'm gonna kept leaving my wife in singapore and fly around the world.
It's not that easy(as i thought at first it was) to always bring her along with me during flights.
*sigh*
But if i abandon my pilot dream, i am kinda worried,
once again.Simply is, my ongoing dreams are either firefighter or policeman. =.=
Hmms..Perhaps i can work myself as a Airforce pilot instead of a commercial one.
Perhaps perhaps perhaps.
Since i'm already aiming to be airforce pilot during my NS.
=)
Well, today if i have to say, didn't started well.
Kinda mood down, kinda sad, and kinda isolated.
Sorry, i won't be saying much as wad had happened, but well, i'm fine already.
So why bother?Why think about it eh?
Let's just move on.Less than a month and it'll be O levels.
Finally.
Ha, i'm not afraid of O levels, but i am worried about my effort so far.
Yes, i admit i did studied alot for my prelims, but it's just last minute.
I wouldn't be as lucky eh.
I am like this. I study only at the last minute.
Don't ask me why, i too wanna change about it.
Hmms..
I really hope i can do well and get into a poly.
I wanna quickly get to work.
*sigh*
How i wish everything is over.
Well, one more month to go.
Damn it.
Well, it's time i going off, perhaps soon i'll update, perhaps not.
We shall see about it.
Till the, goodnight.
-Marvin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .