Sunday, August 12, 2007
Post:
I'm still trapped by chains of torments.
My light now moves closer to me.
She's here with me.
She can give me the support;
But it's up to me to break the lock.
I really hope i could..
This lock have been holding me back..
Causing so much misery..
And hindering my progression in life..and love.
Honestly, i am still afraid i aren't strong enough to break through.
But i still insist i could.
I won't give up.
I never gives up..
But i'm just afraid people..her..gives up on me..
Frankly speaking..
I know i have to break through myself, but i need the support of others..
Especially from her..
I love her..
I really do..
That's the point i'm moving on to break free.
I want to give her happiness..
I want to show her more love..
I want to mean it to her that, there is 'forever'-(Till life ends.)
There will be the brighter way;
If i believe and work hard.
I hope friends would care....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .