<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, August 11, 2007


Post:







I am nothing.

Twirled and twirled.
My mind went out of place.




Is it too late?
Is it too...late?
I hope not.
I thought i could start over, afresh.
But some words i heard,
Struck me so hard,
I was shoved back to the ground.
now i'm crawling..
Reaching out to the only glimpse of light from you..
Where it seems to be moving away from me.
I hope i could get closer.
Close enough to hold on,
To move on;
To give you more..
I guessed it was me.
It was i that causes all these destruction.
I've brought too much troubles and agony to everyone and to...
You.
I don't wished to be a burden to anyone..
I just want to you to be happy..
To be loved..
To be cared..
To be protected.

I....
Last night was a great impact.
I....
Secretly i had given something was once important to me to you.
I really really love you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .