<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Saturday, July 07, 2007


Post:







I was always threatened by sorrows.
and overwhelming sorrows would take my life away.

I'm pathetic.Pathetic.
I'm growing weaker each day,
Where i'm afraid one fine day,
I couldn't..anymore.
And i'm gone just like this.

For people out there that love to say my blog always so emo,
Let me tell u this:
To me firstly, Fuck that emo shit.
Secondly, i used my blog as a place to type out my sorrows, so now you understand why so EMO huh?


Say whatever you want. Yell whatever you like. I just...i just need a place where i can type things out without anyone asking me to explain; not that i dun wanna explain, but i just..just like talking to a wall, you won't get the reply. i just need to scream those shit out. If you think it's too emo for you, please leave.



Sorrow in my soul.
Dark clouds looks so satisfied hovering above me.
I was once a murderer; i killed marvin soh shaowen once.
--I don't wish to kill him twice.


Save me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .