Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Post:
Fear Could paralyze, but also sharpen the survival instinct.How far you agree so?
Doesn't matter.
It just make sense to me; that's why it appear on my post for tonight.
I don't wanna elaborate today's event.
I don't wish part of it to stay in my memory.
I just hope to get out of this misery.
I just wanna stop those sorrows.
I only have myself to rely on.
The fight had begun; or perhaps beginning.
Sharpen my instinct,
Pump up my muscles.
Calm my mind,
And Relax my emotions.
It's time.
It's time.-Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps..{Plus}
Baby i'm always here for you.
No matter what obstacle,
What troubles our relationship,
There will always be the light shine upon us.
But it won't worked unless we held on.
I admit i once feared you would let me go;
But no longer anymore;
You loved me and would never let me go.
This applies to me too.
Baby, i love you;
I will not let go,Nor stop loving you.
'Cause no matter what really hurts me or so,
There will always be your hand to hold;
Always have your lovely smile;
That cleared my mind out of confusion.-Baby i will wait for you; I love you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .