Sunday, July 22, 2007
Post:
Before i start this post.
I'm telling you all. This might be the last. Don't bother anymore to tag my board; come talk to me or wadsoever.
It's too late.I've no idea where to start.I'll
try.
The world abandons me.
I'm stranded once again.
Isolated.
My mind..- i realised it's too easily to be confused; by thoughts.
These days..I've been finding
excuses to end my fucking life.
I've no idea why my mind thinks this way. But what i know is..Time is running short for me.
Don't think she would read this btw. Time is running short i meant it so much. After i typed all these, i might not come tomorrow.nor the day after..
I'm cold right now. Physically and mentally. The world is so cold..
I seemed sick right now..
I'm scared..I'm too weak to take it anymore.
I'm not telling anyone,anything anymore. Fuck this world.
Sorrows have driven me to much to my grave.
I'm in pain..Pain inside of me..
Suie...Where are you..?
I..need you so much..
My mind is telling me, hoping that i was hit by dengue.---cause i am feeling very cold now, like i'm running fever.
But sorry to tell you all, even if i kena dengue, i would not tell anyone, receive any treatment.
My mind screws up already.
Here goes more sorrows..
My family..--Do i have them with me?
I'm too broke, financially..I already torn my wishlist once.
Sometimes when i see others, i envy of them of having a great father..
I looked at mine..I could see only a blurry image..---tears have already blurred them out.
Sometimes i wanted to forgive him; he would do things that hurt me or my family.
Where is my life heading..I can't take it anymore..
Studies..I hate it..I don't wanna study..Yet for my future and
our future, i pushed myself to go ahead..Yet...
I'm too weak..i thought suie would understand and help me; be with me..
But i realised..i realised..
Can i just be hit by dengue?These days i've been keeping everything to myself..I'm tired to explain things to any people..
anymore..
these days might be my final days..
I'm pushin myself to the limit.
since when i tell people that i am dying soon, no one believes me..
Now, it's time to regret people.
My time
is running out.
Everything i do seemed to fail..
Even in love life..
why..?
Why must things always failed..Fuck.
Numb..Cold..
I'm..isolated..
Goodnight everyone..
Marvin is slowly walking to the end.
This might be my last post, but everyday when i have anything, i'll edit and add on to this.
{add-on}
I dreamed I was missing,
You were so scared.
But no one would listen;
Cause no one else cared..
After my dreaming,
I woke with this fear.
What am I leaving,
When I'm done here.
Don't be afraid,
I've taken my beating;
I've shared what I made.
I'm strong on the surface,
Not all the way through.
I've never been perfect;
But neither have you.
When my time comes,
Forget the wrong that I've done.
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed.
Don't resent me,
And when you're feeling empty,
Keep me in your memory.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .