Thursday, June 28, 2007
Post:
Just now. Pretty
bad.So bad, after so long, after what i've said, i done it.
Something happened, and she was like so sad on the line, i was very sad too.
Until a point, i can't bear anymore, i told her many things i never ever told anyone.
Things concerning why i always sae 'die-die' and stuffs.
I became very emotional and had a
major breakdown.Yes, you din' see it wrongly.
Marvin cried. Marvin gave up. Wait, I din' exactly give up; but just finally put my mouth to speak out. Please readers, after reading all these, hope during school hours don't bring it up. I don't think i would say the 'things'. Why?I am not selfish and only told her, but i can't put myself, to had another
major breakdown. Why?Many reasons. - I hate to cry, - I don't wish to bring the listener's mood down. By the way people, Don't ever had an idea i am selfish to you guys to her. 'Cause in my heart, She is me, I is her. Which makes us as one. Which also means i don't and hopefully i won't make you feel that i 'neglected' you. *sigh* Sorry.
"yes i am dumb. I am silly. I am slow. I may seems to have alot of knowledge, but when things comes, i simply become like a total moron. I 'cause you to feel so low. You felt so sad and yet i was unable to console you. I am guilty. I know what you meant now. It might be too late?But i am going to do more than what you might expect; to show that i may be silly-dumb-moronic, but i always been loving and caring about you. Yes, you mean alot to me. "
P.s
I love you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .