Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Post:
I'm...damn bored..
At 5pm, i lie on my bed *doing nothing*
Till 6pm. One hour lying there doing *nothing*
Wondering why the "**"?
cause i realised, When i sae i doing nothing, i am doing something. And it is thinkin all sorts of things.
I thought alot of stuffs during the one hour.
Today was yet another boring day. ahh..I thought and realised something; I am someone seems to be lacking of leadership and initiative.
Which means you could hardly see marvin leading a group or what, or making the decisions..*sigh*
I have to do something about it myself.
I'm the root of all problems.
She's flying to taiwan tomorrow. And i hope i could spend some time with her tomorrow before her flight or something. Have to ask her whether she can..
Was wondering what if she couldn't.
Then..*shattering sound*
Around and round and round and round my head is..my f* king financial problems.
Ah..It starts to make me hate rich assholes. It's like, " When the rich wage war it's the poor who die." And many of times, I despised rich assholes.
Don't be an arrogant rich ass infront of me.You should know why.
Sometimes i just wanna break down and cry. But it's never a method for Marvin.
One thing i thought about just now was, I wonder whether i WAS used to forget ......
I felt i might be used, that's the reason why, i also thought whether i was spared a thought.
"She Will Be Loved" - Maroon 5
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along, yeah
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
Hmmms.. Looked like my situation probably..That's why i posted the lyrics.oh well..
-End
-Marvin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .