Saturday, June 23, 2007

Post:
Get the picture?
I'm 'dao' you see.?
Nahhs..
I would say it's 'Beautifully Taken'.
*laughs out loud*
I like this picture seriously..=)
Hmms.
Taken by that kim kim. =x
Had loads of laughter that day man. WOots~
Hmms..
Today went to have match with Impulse.
Then met Manton, he said many of our players injured/sick.
While we waiting for bus to the location,
Another player called in and wasn't able to make it.
Which makes it we don't have subsitute.
Rahhs..
Well, in the end we lost.
Nothing to be sad about, but something to learn about.
Yeahs. Experience.
Learn from mistakes.
And more trainings.
Then went to meet her.
Was like so guilty cause i was like 'made her waited ?'
Or maybe she got cheng to accompany so not so-bad?
Hahas.
Met her, then she pass me the cake i baked for her birthday.
I realised it wasn't very nice. eww.
*sigh*
Neverminds. In the end i threw the remaining away.
*smiles*
"I got your air and you got my water."
Remember that my baobei! =))
P.s I love you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .