<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Friday, June 22, 2007


Post:


Ahh..Today.
Went out with sitoh and that ks. hahas.=)

Had alot of fun, partly 'cause we all like lame-ing and crapping all the way!
--that ks is soooooo hyper laa..And it's contagious.LOL!
I'll explain that.
'Cause it ended up me, sitoh and ks all so so hyper!!
Laugh out louds.
Hmms.
Took loads of pictures. To be exact, 60 pictures. oO!

Will get the {dumb}pictures from michelle and TRY to post them here. =)

Errhs..Baobei,
{though i had a feeling you might not get to read this, since maybe you won't have the chance and you don't really read my blog.}
I just felt i'm really sorry sometimes.
I'm like brought your mood down, causes you to think stuffs.
*sigh*
You told me my 'sorry' also meaningless le.
But, i do mean it..i..
Nevermind.
I don't wished to always make you unhappy.
I will do everything to make you happy.

Even if it takes sacrifices from me..





P.s I love you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .