Saturday, June 16, 2007
Post:
Ahh..
Last night had a chat with mummy.
Told her about i'm in a relationship.
Know what?
I
was lil' shocked.
'Cause she just like
no reaction.
Hahas.Great.
I chose to let mummy know simply i'm dead serious with this relationship.
I longed wanna let her know, just afraid she might use it to pressure me to study.
You see, i hate being forced to do stuffs.
But hey, she doesn't say or even asked much..
Probably 'cause i told her everything as in, i won't let it affect my studies and
blah blah..Great. =)
Hmms.
I miss you.
Aww. I
miss you.
Seriously, I hope you could hold on to my hand till i'm old enough to get a stable job.
I'm a simple and ordinary guy that my standards aren't high.
I'm satisfied being with you.
In fact, i am
happy with you.
Oh baby,
I just wished the moments spent with you
never ends.
Never.
I Love You.
-End
-Marvin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .