Friday, June 15, 2007
Post:
Ahh....3 more days to go, for
her return.
Missed her so so much..awww..
I'll be right here waiting for you! =)
Okay, great, i forget there's Judo Training on thursday!
And tomorrow there's soccer training.
Good, can kill time.Let's see what's about today.
early in the morning i received a call, Mr
Sekhar called.
i went to meet him near the bus-stop somewhere near my block.
--To get my report book. =.-
Had a chat with him.Then went home, feeling sleepy yet i didn't went back to sleep.
I switched on the computer and just stoned there..=.-
Till can't-remember-what-time, i started chatting abit on msn.
Then..I ate some porridge and went to have a afternoon nap.
You see, i was not really intended to take that nap.
I was lying on my bed, missing and thinkin of
Kcsi..And yeap, i dreamt of her.. =)
Sorry, Can't remember what i dreamt exactly so..Yeahs.
Ahh..Realised my fitness getting weaker. I'm gonna do something about it after i'm done with today's post.
Lmao.
All rights. gotta run.
-End
-Marvin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .