<body> Hemorrhaged Heart .:
Wednesday, June 20, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR~~!

Woots~!

=)
Hmms..Hope you enjoyed today's trip.
Though my 'surprise' din' really became as it turned out to be,
But i still glad i made the effort to.
Hmms..

Sorry about the bus trip back.
Erms,
After hearing some stuffs,

I just need more time to FULLY accept the fact that.
Friends to you are waaaaaaaaay more important than me as in,
Erms.. *mumbled it*

I can't published it public.
Cause' i do felt that yes, you cared alot alot for your great pals.
But some of them just take you for granted yet you could..
Erms. Enough said.
I just wished i could give you more protection,
More help,
More...love.

And what's more is,
Today is your birthday yet..
Hmms..shan' say any more further.
{Your Internet is down, i guessed you would missed this post.}
And there seems no point to yeahs.
I rather i talked to you about it.


For you other readers,
I'm sorry i'm not gonna reveal anything or what.
Don't forget this is my blog and i have the rights.

I love you deeply.I will give anything to have you safe, happy and loved.

P.S I realised i couldn't end my life. 'Cause i know it no longer belongs to me. It belongs to You.

"Ahh, you are my one and only, i love you."


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .