Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Post:
'sometimes i'm hurt unnoticed.'I don't care how serious u treat this relationship is, but i care how much I treat it.
I'm dead serious about this relationship. The moments spent together, the time we had together, are all cherished in my heart; craved into memories of my life; never to be forgotten. And since the day back then i realised something, and i told myself: It's not whether i'll still be alive in the next morning or whether i'll leave the world unwillingly, but it's about how we spend the time while we're still alive each day. And yes, i realised no matter how problems can cause you to feel down and low, there's always a brighter way of lookin things.Hence, my dear, i seriously mean it; to see you smile from your heart, to see you feel happy each day.Yes, i couldn't let the fuckin side of me to take control of my life. It's about time. Once and for all, i wanna be free.Free from you, neWoahShoSnivraM.
sometimes, do spare a thought for others; in this case, for me.
I dun wished to be taken for granted.Never.
I wanna taste the feel of success.
All my life i made so much mistakes, but there's one decision i made, is never a mistake; It is to be with you, kcsi.
It doesn't matter what you readers gonna comment, gonna
gossip about; For those people who loves to spread rumours, please grow up, cause whatever you said, will get you back twice in the future.Trust me, take the better and simpler route;
grow up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .