Monday, May 14, 2007
Post:
hmms..Went to school today for an pathetic 1hour of mcq science exam. Then went home to change to prepare for the trip to ice skate.! Lols..getting pretty excited 'cause it's my first time visiting there eh. FIRST TIME..hahas..And yea, there's no doubt i'm a fast-learner eh..(Hey just feel like bhb-ing ar)Cause i didn't REALLY Fell todae! (Oh pleeeeeease...the worst is i land with my right hand touch the ground, not considered lo..=.-)Oh wadeva..Who cares anyway..Wad really made me happy is i can skate! Woots! Yea! it's totally fun skatin...It's so close to my dream; to fly and glide..But too bad i'm not so pro yet plus it's just SLIDING yea..=)
Hmms.I really dun understand sometimes..Hais. Was it me who think too much?Or was it something else?Hais..I just felt I really dunno what to do to really make you feel i'm really there and loving you. I just felt so useless whenever i read that old sms u sent me. Sadly, i do felt abit hurt in some way. As in, In all i've done for you, seems so vile. And do hope u can stop assuming things. sometimes when u assume stuffs too much, it went overboard and causes misunderstandings..hais..I really dunno what to do to make you feel loved.hais.
Now i cant believe i'm scared of saying the 3 words to you, cause it may seems to you like nothing..Hais..
If there's anything i can do to express that 3 words to you, i'll do it just for you.
whatever it is, i really do love you.
Hais. Take care my dear.
-Marvin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .