Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Post:
Grey again.
Everyday just seems so grey.
Sometimes i just hope,
Someone would understand that,
Some things i couldn't say not because i dun want to,
But 'cause i dunno how to express it.
If i phrases it wrongly,
It could be disastrous.
Some words have been kept in me,
I just dunno how to express it.
Ah, I've turned so emo nowadays; Pardon me.
Forgive me.
I couldn't endure the emotions.
I faced it with courage.
Just hope i have your presence.
I dun wished to let you have the thought,
I never thought of 'using' you to achieve anything.
I just...
I think it may be time i cont. my long lost diary.
Some things said, no matter how much i mean it, it just dun seems to work out right.
So i'll just write it down with me to see,
For me to feel,
For me to understand,
How much all these means to me.
Dun worry,
I've told you before.
It's just up to you to..
Believe.
Put your past behind; leave it alone, move on to the future.
-End
-Marvin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ITS ME .